I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life. Dr.Seuss

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Leaf Watch/Maple

Today I found a picture of a maple blossoms on Elenacaravela's Blog. I wrote her that maples in The Netherlands are in the same stage!!  I was, however, wrong. Due to unusual high temperature in the last few days the leaves rapidly unfurled, you can almost see it how it grows !!! So , Elena, I do apologize : our maples are miles ahead of yours  :)

So, I will post the picture of the tree nearby where Louise (our sheep) lives, taken just a few minutes ago.
 

And of course, I will add some pictures of Louise. After her dinner....


...follow her daily evening  playing with her toy rabbit.






6 comments:

  1. You are indeed ahead of us here on the east coast of the USA. Not only do you have full leafy trees, you also have a charmingly photogenic sheep. I have to say that I'm envious.--Great photos, enjoy your bounty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-oVQZZm9kkeI/Ta8sU5uhCEI/AAAAAAAABC0/F9iAqtHdEvg/s1600/louise2.jpg ---> naughty Louise :D hahahha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies!
    One of my favorite quotes is "The world is so full of a number of things, I'm sure we should all be as happy as kings."

    If it is a unfurling maple leaf or funny sheep or.... or... does not really matter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sun through the leaves tells about the beautiful weather we have here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louise has such a beautiful eyes and I love the picture where she shoes her teeth :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rene: yes, we can not complain about the weather last weeks !

    @Nelleke: Thanks, Nelleke. Louise is ALWAYS smiling at me!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete