I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life. Dr.Seuss

Friday, May 6, 2011

SFWB (Spring Flower Walnut Boat)


“If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things in nature have a message you understand, Rejoice, for your soul is alive.”
Eleanora Duse


I just sent a few flowers from my Secret Garden
to one remote  person as thanks for being my friend. 
(the fish underneath is pushing the boat) 


And this one is for.....
you know...




10 comments:

  1. Yes, yes,
    If someone writes to you giving you advice, not alone in the world. (it is not poetic but it must be true, right?)
    Luckily the person receiving your flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Well, I do not think that I am a very intelligent man, thanks.
    It is a heavy burden to carry when someone says you're smart, that forces you to say something smart, and my nonsense, not credited to me to deserve that title
    I see that you are a very intelligent man and now in color!
    Should not you call thistle? (ja ja WW will not know about what we are talking about)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, elquesusurranuevamente, I think I will be silent this time. But do not feel forced yourself to say something smart, please!
    We all have to carry on, doesn't matter if heavy or light burden,.......color or black&white.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being silent is also a sign that denotes intelligence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psssst! ( do you hear it? No? Than it is good)
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMMMMM Is it for me?
    It is not true, right?
    Well, anyway, a little wine I can drink.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. been wondering for 2 days since i read your buzz... what SFWB stands for... now i know... "and this one is for... you know..."... hmmm... no, i dont know, for who???

    ReplyDelete
  8. @elqueacechaenelumbral: (................)

    @Wiccan Witch: (that person knows)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ( and maybe is the bottle already empty)

    ReplyDelete