I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life. Dr.Seuss

Sunday, October 30, 2011

The scary truth about the Euro crisis



Italy Crisis, Ireland Downgrade Intensify Euro 
Nightmare As Policy Makers Scramble

Germany's eurozone crisis nightmare

A Nightmare for the European Dream

Euro-zone crisis is a ho-hum nightmare

Greek Debt Crisis “An Absolute Nightmare

U.S. and European debt crisis, 
how long will the nightmare



Well, these news headlines from the last few weeks bring some people scary and sleepless nights.......

12 comments:

  1. Definitely scary!
    This looks like a wall painting in ancient Egyptian tomb, with Euro signs of course, cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just like how you can interpret this literally, or metaphorically.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positively depressing! -but the artwork gives me hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am scared now Art is Jokken!! Halloween night in the Bank!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear from you, thanks all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, how are you?
    I'm not very good with my health, but I spent a minute to come see your blog and say hi!
    see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes scary is the word. So is the Eurocrisis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gagagagaagagagoogloe ate my comment ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooojjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj :) that is the cry of aman who has been eaten by googlegagagaahhh

    MNow lets try that agaim.... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRgh :) Now I feel better. Okay lets be short. Hey you okay? Hope so!

    KatheKolwitz et georg Grosz eat their hearts out. Do I see nosferatu there? I think so. You are tapping into the human phsyche my friend. Be careful, I can feel my typos geting worse the deeper you tap :)

    You would have loved my first comment. It was intelligent :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. Google needs a glass of water !!!!!

    Good Week Art is Jok... I know, you're a little absent, me too, I might not return for several days. Byeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heisann!

    Now, it is even more scary, what will happen tomorrow?
    Your illustration is filled with fear....
    very expressive!
    Have a nice week - anyway ;:OD)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi. L.
    Good weekend for you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete