I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life. Dr.Seuss

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bleat....



Thanks a lot! Winter greetings from me.

Louise

(PS: bleaaaaat, BLEAT, bleeeeaaat)

To avoid any confusions: this lovely painting was made by Miss L. for Louise (and me)
 I do apologize that it was not clearly mentioned by Louise. She was very excited and due to her enthusiasm she forgot to write the artists name. 
You know, sheep....
:)









3 comments:

  1. I have folksy sheep love for this. So happy you turned your comment button back on. I was sad that I could not express myself about your witty art work. Trying to figure out your work and posts is fun and challenging. : )

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete