I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life. Dr.Seuss

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Large hips sleeve for the bulbs



This is model number 0002 AIS specially designed for the plants with large hips....
The idea came from Lisa Graham http://lisagrahamart.blogspot.com. She was worried that my previous model 001AIS would not fit the plants with larger hips....Hopefully this one is just fine! This outfit is not as beautiful as of Glenda,  but this one meets the standards of the Kingdom of the Artichoke. 


Thank you, Lisa, for your suggestion!

........

:)

14 comments:

  1. I am pleased to see that the head, jacket and shoes match. I think this is important for fashions in the Kingdom of Artichoke ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...I am dying here...I never knew an Artichoke had such a brilliant sense of humor! This outfit is divine...and I believe it would even work for the Sunflower as well since they too have large hips...but only the average sunflower...for the Giant sort of Sunflower I am afraid you would have design an ooo3AIS model. I don't know, maybe even an 004AIS because I mean to tell you they are BIG flowers with BIG everything.

    And Glenda would like to know if she can borrow those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you keep me busy :(
      and I thought I was ready......

      Delete
  3. I can see these going down rather well in the Netherlands!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and Marc Jacobs would be jealous to see this because you make a better design!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh Art, if you were any funnier you'd rust :) That's an old expression we have in Oz. It's like cattledog for catalog, and tall poppy syndrome, and doneworryshe'llberightmate, and avagoodweegend,

    thank you for your kind emails ... don't tell anyone I was here ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am silent as a grave....

      ( thanks for your kind words;))

      Delete
  6. aha and I love your side bar sketch thingies , they look like me but I haveless segments...

    ReplyDelete
  7. like those hips, they fit well with the head :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you see them in Lisse ? the surrounding fields are full of them...:)

      Delete