I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life. Dr.Seuss

Friday, May 24, 2013

Aulos man


Our dreams are unpredictable . So it happened I met this man. With two noses. I call him Aulos man. He did not speak, he looked at me strangely. There was certain tension between us. And than he started to play......

Next day I made this drawing. ( I used different sizes of bamboo pens )

(to get idea, what and HOW he was playing, look here or here )

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had that dream...it made you use your bamboo pens subconsciously using auloi type objects to exorcise the tension. A cathartic release maybe.Hey what am I writing?...I have bamboo pens that I made...well actually they are mainly cane...but who cares...I don't!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a mysterious & wonderful dream/image. For some reason it makes me think of an archaic version of the word "nostril"-- "nosethrill". Or perhaps it is actually a nose-trill.

    ReplyDelete