I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life. Dr.Seuss

Monday, May 20, 2013

Liquid (for IF challenge)


.... A fish can't whistle and neither can I.
Ask me a riddle and I reply ....

A. A. Milne (1882-1956)



...........


( this is a small part of the drawing  I am working on lately. The assignment was to depict water, clouds and wind ... so I am busy to create a sophisticated machine, probably it will be again  one of the great inventions by artisjokken ;)  )

10 comments:

  1. Great work AIJ...Looking forward to see the whole! And the new great AIJ invention!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy looking at this. But want to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. I am curious how the total will work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm like the fish, i cannot whistle either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing work! You are good with textures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That fish out of water can certainly whistle now. Keep him away from the crackers and he will whistle.

    I want to see this new Inventichokin. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ! I am curious, too, the basic drawing is ready but there is still lot of things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does this mean A.A. Milne was really a fish? ;) Wonderful drawing!

    ReplyDelete