I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life. Dr.Seuss

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

such things happen if you scribble intently......




Greed Is Insatiable, 2016, 15x20 cm
A number of reports on internet drew my attention to the phenomenon of eating ortolan buntings. Some call it “an ancient tradition”, I tend more to what realistic description : the sickest display of gluttony .... There is something inevitably shameful in our relationship with nature….where is the peaceful coexistence between man and nature?

2 comments:

  1. I have peaceful coexistence with nature when I sit in my backyard and watch the birds at the bath. I am against killing birds, (even crows which I detest), because a bird's life is tough enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, Ted. If I had to choose, I would rather have birds than wi-fi in my backyard.....

      Delete