I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life. Dr.Seuss

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Encyclopaedia Artichokistania (6)


The ruler of streams and rivers of Artichokistan aka TFGCB

The Flying Golden Crown Bird is the child of Avis and Corona, the youngest of his siblings to be born, through according to old myths this bird was ejected out from the beak of an ancient bird, often called, among the historians, as  NYIFAB (not yet identified flying ancient bird).

The bird is frequently depicted by Artichokistan artists in one of two poses: sitting on the branch gazing basically to the left or - surprisingly - to the right. The mysterious carvings visible in the background reveal some of the secrets of this ancient ruler.

6 comments:

  1. I like this, especially the mysterious carvings, for some reason I am always fascinated by strange alphabets and text in pictorial images

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something Egyptian it reminds me of

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you mean hieroglyphs. Right. But here , in Artichokistan, it's called artisjokeglyphs

      Delete
  3. I've never seen one of these Crown Birds. Yet another reason for me to visit Artichokistan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just let me know when landing in Artichokistan, I will take you on the tour....

      Delete