I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life. Dr.Seuss

Saturday, November 6, 2010

IF : Afterwards

Illustration Friday is a weekly illustration challenge: this week
afterwards



This morning I was taking some photographs of horses. The sky was very dramatic but it started to rain and my clothes were quickly saturated. I was a little bit disappointed I had to stop. First what I did when I came home was having cup of tea and some cookies. Afterwards I realized it was not so bad because I got some inspiration for Illustration Friday : a horse! And to make it more exciting I drew a red one!







8 comments:

  1. maybe I am missing something but I do not see the topic back into the drawing, but anyway I do like your horse , great illo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anoniem:
    you are absolutely right, I see it neither!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job. It reminds me a bit to the drawings of American Indians (the American continent in general). they used very well the positive and negative.
    I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. afterwards is good than! good thing it rained, now i can enjoy your horse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks dctrrbrt and Susanna, I really do appreciate your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like him! He has aboriginal painting qualities.

    ReplyDelete