I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life. Dr.Seuss

Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh, deer!

“When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns.” 
Jack Handy
“I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always say because it's such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her.”
Ellen DeGeneres 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I also have photo's of my mom, and not a skull. But sometimes you can find a skull, I have one of a bird, I found this one in the forrest...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found also a few antlers in the forest. I like to make drawing of it, but as usually, I've not got time to do it yet......

    ReplyDelete