Thanks, Rod. Technique is called tikography. I thought you knew it :) What is real in this world? What is real in the art? "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one" said Albert Einstein. But how many realities are there - yours, mine, his, hers? Now I am confused, what is real and what is only my perception .....
Well, I used the first few words of a poem to send viewer at certain direction. But than - it should start an imaginary process taking us into the unseen worlds which are accessible through the art. (If not , than - perhaps- it is not good art ) Maybe you are right about the waves, maybe the mask is hiding something , maybe the closed windows is a hint or maybe the broom in the bird's beak give us a clue ...... Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
The broom in the bird's beak... seems ominous. I wonder if what you are saying is, the most believable liars are the sociopaths. Their lies seem like truth to the uninformed because they themselves believe their own lies. I love this piece. One of my favorites.
Oh my! This one made me laugh. At first all I saw was the beautiful beautiful colors and textures of the dress and background and hair/head covering, and only then did I realize it was a person--carrying a bird--with that ridiculous hair/headcovering. That's when I laughed. It's a BEAUTIFUL piece!
I like the head! : )
ReplyDeletethanks, Midori!
Deletei look and look
ReplyDeletetaking to heart the details
wondering at the tale
enjoying my visit
I am wondering at the tale too. :) Hopefully there is enough space for some imagination .... Thanks !
DeleteWow--another one that stopped me in my tracks!
ReplyDeleteHi Cranky Bird ! I am glad you like it !
DeleteI'm looking and enjoying and wondering..... Is this digital or real media?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Rod. Technique is called tikography. I thought you knew it :)
DeleteWhat is real in this world? What is real in the art? "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one" said Albert Einstein. But how many realities are there - yours, mine, his, hers? Now I am confused, what is real and what is only my perception .....
Amazing textures again! Is she disguised as a wave?
ReplyDeleteWell, I used the first few words of a poem to send viewer at certain direction. But than - it should start an imaginary process taking us into the unseen worlds which are accessible through the art. (If not , than - perhaps- it is not good art )
DeleteMaybe you are right about the waves, maybe the mask is hiding something , maybe the closed windows is a hint or maybe the broom in the bird's beak give us a clue ......
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
The broom in the bird's beak... seems ominous. I wonder if what you are saying is, the most believable liars are the sociopaths. Their lies seem like truth to the uninformed because they themselves believe their own lies.
ReplyDeleteI love this piece. One of my favorites.
Thanks, Mr. Blackman. What you wrote is probably true. But I do not say anything, I just made a drawing. Or do you think I am one of "them" ???
DeleteAnyway, I appreciate your comment :)
I wonder where she's going ...
ReplyDeleteamazing image!
Thanks , Deer! It is good if you wonder......:)
DeleteWow excellent image! I love that feathered dress!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Rene!
DeleteOh my! This one made me laugh. At first all I saw was the beautiful beautiful colors and textures of the dress and background and hair/head covering, and only then did I realize it was a person--carrying a bird--with that ridiculous hair/headcovering. That's when I laughed. It's a BEAUTIFUL piece!
ReplyDeleteYou know that laughing is extremely healthy. And give you here -just for free- laughing !!! Thanks , Coreopsis!
DeleteWow, striking! I think she is a magical creature sweeping out the foul humors as she goes.
ReplyDelete