I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life. Dr.Seuss

Friday, October 29, 2010

IF: Spent


Illustration Friday is a weekly illustration challenge: this week
spent

The rabbits spent most of their time in the hutch. When I am drawing in my gazebo I can see our two rabbits. We stare at each other's eyes for a moment and than we continue our activities - the rabbits nibble their forage and I nibble my pencils........


“Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen.”
John Steinbeck

6 comments:

  1. The rabbits are so adorable! I like your line work, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rabbits. And I would like to have your drawing as a T-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they are cute, I used to have one just like yours!! All white with a tiny black!

    ReplyDelete