:D cute.think im gonna do the same, im kinda obsessed with my weight, stay skinny!!!!!
Good luck!
je bent nogal wat van plan :-)
Ja,dat klopt, "VAN PLAN" (sweat)
With him as a trainer, I would say that you would get sporting!Hope you have a good 2011!
This is such a clever and mischievous resolution. Have fun!
Thanks Jen Appel and Mary Jane! I hope it is not only wishful thinking!
Whoah! A really great character design, almost reminds me of a folklore illustration from Europe. More sport is definitely a good resolution to have :D
Thanks, Rabbit Town Animator, for visiting this blog ! But I am a folklore illustrator from Europe !!! :D
:D cute.
ReplyDeletethink im gonna do the same, im kinda obsessed with my weight, stay skinny!!!!!
Good luck!
ReplyDeleteje bent nogal wat van plan :-)
ReplyDeleteJa,dat klopt, "VAN PLAN" (sweat)
ReplyDeleteWith him as a trainer, I would say that you would get sporting!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good 2011!
This is such a clever and mischievous resolution. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jen Appel and Mary Jane! I hope it is not only wishful thinking!
ReplyDeleteWhoah! A really great character design, almost reminds me of a folklore illustration from Europe. More sport is definitely a good resolution to have :D
ReplyDeleteThanks, Rabbit Town Animator, for visiting this blog ! But I am a folklore illustrator from Europe !!! :D
ReplyDelete