i shall remember this! :Dhey thank you very much, being honest i didnt know about this pic-of-the-week until i read your comment! heheh, silly me, thanks once again!
why cant i see your cultivate???or am i dreaming about your cultivate on bloggerdotcom?
Great, congrats! Can you see it now?
I love how, in frames 3 & 4, the sheep looks so content.
Thank you Sandy Sue. You are right: I was surprised because the sheep looked indeed very satisfied. After being shaved she went immediately to have "a lunch" :)
i shall remember this! :D
ReplyDeletehey thank you very much, being honest i didnt know about this pic-of-the-week until i read your comment! heheh, silly me, thanks once again!
why cant i see your cultivate???
ReplyDeleteor am i dreaming about your cultivate on bloggerdotcom?
Great, congrats!
ReplyDeleteCan you see it now?
I love how, in frames 3 & 4, the sheep looks so content.
ReplyDeleteThank you Sandy Sue. You are right: I was surprised because the sheep looked indeed very satisfied. After being shaved she went immediately to have "a lunch" :)
ReplyDelete