Aha what a wonderful juxtaposition, and a gifted compostion. Such disjunct elements, the piece de resistance is the straw - such a fine textural contrast. This is beautiful
Andrew, what a wonderful word "juxtaposition" ! I love it, never heard of it ( in my Art-is-jokkistan republic we do not use such difficult words....) But I learn one new word today. Thank you!!!!
Aha what a wonderful juxtaposition, and a gifted compostion. Such disjunct elements, the piece de resistance is the straw - such a fine textural contrast. This is beautiful
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed looking at your work. I can see you have high standards for your work. I especially enjoyed the Dutch still life.
ReplyDeleteAndrew, what a wonderful word "juxtaposition" ! I love it, never heard of it ( in my Art-is-jokkistan republic we do not use such difficult words....) But I learn one new word today. Thank you!!!!
ReplyDeleteBron, a polite thanks to you. I appreciate it!
i love the smell of my cellphone in the morning!!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteRoasted or cooked? :)
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA :D THATS FUNNY!!!!
ReplyDeletegood appetite
ReplyDeleteyou too! Nice idea :-)
ReplyDelete