Nice photos, nice sun, wonderful day!Hmmm I do not know what happens, I can not comment!
ive never seen any harness---trotting racing in real life before, hahah poor me xD but when you visit my city someday, you will see this:http://bandungreview.com/id/index/getimgarticle/id/386/typethumb/original:Dgood day!
boy you have short horses :) great pics lots of actions all we need is a little dust thrown on ourselevs and the 'picture' would be complete!
hello im back to bother you and Louise!have a nice weekend!xx
Thank you all! Busy last days so I answer now: hello to everybody !!@andrew: yes, I am still covered by dust!
Nice photos, nice sun, wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteHmmm I do not know what happens, I can not comment!
ive never seen any harness---trotting racing in real life before, hahah poor me xD
ReplyDeletebut when you visit my city someday, you will see this:
http://bandungreview.com/id/index/getimgarticle/id/386/typethumb/original
:D
good day!
boy you have short horses :) great pics lots of actions all we need is a little dust thrown on ourselevs and the 'picture' would be complete!
ReplyDeletehello im back to bother you and Louise!
ReplyDeletehave a nice weekend!
xx
Thank you all! Busy last days so I answer now: hello to everybody !!
ReplyDelete@andrew: yes, I am still covered by dust!