I like the mask it makes me scared slightly or just a little psycologically scarrified perhaps - it's an out of body feeling, the feeling that something is not quite right in the world, that the spirits are a loosed!
you pick sometimes the best archetypes to get the emotion across
this is one I think. it evokes our campfire fears.
Thanks gentlemen's for stopping by and leaving comments ! But you know .... the unbearable lightness of being ..... :) Very very busy now......I hope to find some time in the near future.... Rod: I need more art as well!! Ted: yes, it feels as brokin..... Andrew: thanks, not yet ready but almost......and shiraz? good idea but later :)
I came to work naked today, but co-workers didn't appreciate my truthfulness.
ReplyDeletehey Art, please turn off the new word verify, it's too hard to post comments
ReplyDeleteToo complic(ate)d for me ton(fr)ight(ning)!
ReplyDeleteGive a man a mask and he'll tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde
ReplyDeletereally?
woowwww TED WAS NAKED??
ReplyDeletei missed out!!!! xD
@ted 1: than you have to change your colleagues ....
ReplyDelete@ted 2: sorry , not yet , be patient ( a pair of new spectacles does a wonder ) :)
@ rod : I hope you slept well....
@ illustration poetry 1: yes, really. OW was a very clever man.
@ illustration poetry 2 : Oh ? was it Ted? I have seen only a huge fig leaf walking around ....
Was this the relative ;)
ReplyDeletehehe a huge fig leaf - that is funny :)
ReplyDeleteI like the mask it makes me scared slightly or just a little psycologically scarrified perhaps - it's an out of body feeling, the feeling that something is not quite right in the world, that the spirits are a loosed!
you pick sometimes the best archetypes to get the emotion across
this is one I think. it evokes our campfire fears.
@ Anthropomorphica : Thanks for your visit!
ReplyDelete@andrew: you are back, I hope you had great time...And
Thanks!
haha i think we missed out the same thing!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteWe need more of your (Art)!!!
ReplyDeleteYes. What (Rod) said.
ReplyDeleteMaybe (Art) is (Brokin). -or are you (Chokin)?
Heya Art
ReplyDeleteyes it was great thankyou :)
I hope you are well and getting ready for that show - and having enough shiraz to sterilise the water :)
Hmm, my magic words are 'inatm dickie" I think Google has finally gone gahagahagah :) see you!
ahh we can no longer subscribe to the comments!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgh
no wonder I didn't get your reply (or Mit'as :) )
Thanks gentlemen's for stopping by and leaving comments ! But you know ....
ReplyDeletethe unbearable lightness of being ..... :)
Very very busy now......I hope to find some time in the near future....
Rod: I need more art as well!!
Ted: yes, it feels as brokin.....
Andrew: thanks, not yet ready but almost......and shiraz? good idea but later :)