hi Rod, while searching internet for some inspiration for IF "hurry " topic, I came across this nice proverb. I thought that's nice and this is the result: it just arose spontaneously.....
Excellent quotes on both of them, and I like both your Hurrys. I especially like the running imagery on the static backdrop on this one. Nice juxtaposition--it's downright artistic!!
Who wants to hurry to get to this dark, sinister castle?...Is that guy leaving or arriving? Good thought provoking stuff art i j !!
ReplyDeletehi Rod, while searching internet for some inspiration for IF "hurry " topic, I came across this nice proverb. I thought that's nice and this is the result: it just arose spontaneously.....
ReplyDeleteIn my country we say : "hurry up slowly "
is he going to some midnight sale???
ReplyDelete:D heheh...
hey i see you are back!
so everythings ok, good!!
maybe he is running to get an new iPhone 5....
DeleteI am always in a hurry...one of my downsides. As I age...I slow down...whether I want to or not.
ReplyDeleteBlurry, huh? Well I started my blues last night.
Have a great Tuesday Mr. Artichoke. :)
I guess most people hurry ( often they do not realize it)
DeleteAnd thank you, the same to you Mrs. Lisa :)
Excellent quotes on both of them, and I like both your Hurrys. I especially like the running imagery on the static backdrop on this one. Nice juxtaposition--it's downright artistic!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, ERS!
ReplyDeleteand i see everythings changed here!
ReplyDeletei just noticed :D
Strange and disturbing image. I like your texts, they always give the images another meaning.
ReplyDelete