an other approach by artisjokken for this week IF challenge : WOOL(gathering)
During physiotherapist sessions Art=jokken wanted to be free to indulge his woolgathering.....
Lately I am spending more time with a physiotherapist than behind my computer..:(
;)
;)

Super photo.
ReplyDeleteI used a Wacom Bamboo stylus on iPad (to answer your question)
Wow, the photo is so strange.
ReplyDeleteWoolgathering, hmmm...
Oh my goodness, what an odd and subtley creepy image! I like it! But I hope I don't have a nightmare about it. :D
ReplyDeleteCreepy? Oh no, that's life, just a few years ago!!
Delete;)
It looks like you are aerating your artichoke roots. That will lead to a bountiful harvest next spring.
ReplyDeleteDo you have backache from computer posture? Try supporting your lower back with a roll of wool.
Thanks for the suggestion. I will try it, it might help , indeed. :)
DeleteGrandfather Artichoke, was from the mad blood side of the family..
ReplyDeleteGreetings Mr.AIJ!!
Thank you for your truly analytical comment. It is really very true, Mr. MacGregor!
DeleteGreetings back
:)