We keep hoping. This is an unforgettable image. It will be with me for a while.
Thank you very much , Elena!
Have you been dark and destructive? If you need rescuing...keep making beautiful artwork.
yes, all the time.... Rod. :)I try .....
I'm just dark and destructive...there is no saving me...I am here to make dark artwork which isn't beautiful!!!
Rod, beauty and ugliness go together, but none has a greater value than the other. And because one call it beautiful, other may call it ugly ,or, even worse, don't call it at all!! ( hmmm...... I have to count all reactions....) ;)
Yeah, that's me; not beautiful, not ugly.. just overlooked. haha
To me beautiful is a bad word for describing artwork...aesthetically stimulating would be better!!!!
We have too much dependency on technology, we have lost our freedom, as the bird nailed to the cross.
yes !
What an image! Love the light and the shadow! Not sure if I want to be rescued from this...
thanks, Sasa!
We keep hoping. This is an unforgettable image. It will be with me for a while.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much , Elena!
DeleteHave you been dark and destructive? If you need rescuing...keep making beautiful artwork.
ReplyDeleteyes, all the time.... Rod. :)
DeleteI try .....
I'm just dark and destructive...there is no saving me...I am here to make dark artwork which isn't beautiful!!!
DeleteRod, beauty and ugliness go together, but none has a greater value than the other. And because one call it beautiful, other may call it ugly ,or, even worse, don't call it at all!!
Delete( hmmm...... I have to count all reactions....) ;)
Yeah, that's me; not beautiful, not ugly.. just overlooked. haha
DeleteTo me beautiful is a bad word for describing artwork...aesthetically stimulating would be better!!!!
DeleteWe have too much dependency on technology, we have lost our freedom, as the bird nailed to the cross.
ReplyDeleteyes !
ReplyDeleteWhat an image! Love the light and the shadow! Not sure if I want to be rescued from this...
ReplyDeletethanks, Sasa!
Delete