This fills me with dread. (That is definitely meant as a compliment.) I am inspired!
Thanks, Tom!
I love that fish on high heels! Super.
Thank you , Rene!
Yes. Old disguises become new habits. Btw, that is a wonderful fish, but wouldn't you be horrified if you suddenly found it on the end of your hook?
no, I am used to it
No word verify… so pleasant… so inviting.
I could post all day.
you can :D
Whimsical anguish! Really good!
This fills me with dread. (That is definitely meant as a compliment.) I am inspired!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Tom!
DeleteI love that fish on high heels! Super.
ReplyDeleteThank you , Rene!
DeleteYes. Old disguises become new habits. Btw, that is a wonderful fish, but wouldn't you be horrified if you suddenly found it on the end of your hook?
ReplyDeleteno, I am used to it
DeleteNo word verify… so pleasant… so inviting.
ReplyDeleteI could post all day.
ReplyDeleteyou can :D
DeleteWhimsical anguish! Really good!
ReplyDelete