I love this so much. Such a tender statement I think.
Thank you so much, Lisa! This little shoe was the first shoe of my daughter and the other one she just purchased ! Well, there is however some years between... ;)
I second Lisa Graham Art. Very inspiring too!
Thanks, Tom !
Love this work, beautifully executed!
Thanks, Sasa!
A simple composition that makes a great statement of changes through the years in our lives
Thank you, Lois. I appreciate your comment.
So very true:) Lovely rendering.
Thank you, Elena!
beautiful!
Thank you, Alicia !
I love this so much. Such a tender statement I think.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Lisa! This little shoe was the first shoe of my daughter and the other one she just purchased ! Well, there is however some years between... ;)
DeleteI second Lisa Graham Art. Very inspiring too!
DeleteThanks, Tom !
DeleteLove this work, beautifully executed!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sasa!
DeleteA simple composition that makes a great statement of changes through the years in our lives
ReplyDeleteThank you, Lois. I appreciate your comment.
DeleteSo very true:) Lovely rendering.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Elena!
Deletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Alicia !
Delete