Yes, they are. I used Wacom to draw them directly into the computer (scribble) and than added different textures. I love to explore all facets of digital options ... I find this very handy for sketches and quick drawing of ideas which suddenly appear in my head...
Great technique and style,
ReplyDeleteespecially the first.
Lovely work.
Thanks, Rick!
DeletePretty cool--are these digital? I love the texture in the first one--how? Cheers, Ludek!
ReplyDeleteYes, they are. I used Wacom to draw them directly into the computer (scribble) and than added different textures. I love to explore all facets of digital options ... I find this very handy for sketches and quick drawing of ideas which suddenly appear in my head...
DeleteLove these works!!
ReplyDeleteReally nice texture and color in the first one!
Thank you for the appreciation, A.H.V. ! I like all kind of textures, I am a texturelogist :)
DeleteEchoing the love of texture in that first drawing, and such lovely color. I have a thing for blue and yellows...
ReplyDeleteNice to hear it, Alicia! Thanks!
Deletescribble is a program or brush?
ReplyDeleteIt is a program .....scribbler . It is fun to use it...
DeleteLove the organized chaos of the spidery scribbles. Wonderful.
ReplyDeleteNice description :"organized chaos of the spidery scribbles" . I like it! Thanks, Elena!
DeleteI am liking your Sunday scribbles. They're great!
ReplyDelete