good lokken
not really sure what I have to imagine by "lokken" but thanks for your visit :)
fun keys! i think i could use one to survive!i have never smelled the parnassus, odd because i usually notice scents. You make me want to drive into the mountains.
Indeed, such keys can be very handy ! ( about the smell: if you keep many flowering plants in a greenhouse the smell is really sweet)
How much for a set of these keys? They don't offer them here in my country. Again, nice vintage patina on this one.
well, it is very expensive : one signed copy of "The only fly book by T.B. " I think it could be a very good export article from Artichokistan but I am afraid the folks in your country will put a very high import tax on it ....
good lokken
ReplyDeletenot really sure what I have to imagine by "lokken" but thanks for your visit :)
Deletefun keys! i think i could use one to survive!
ReplyDeletei have never smelled the parnassus, odd because i usually notice scents. You make me want to drive into the mountains.
Indeed, such keys can be very handy !
Delete( about the smell: if you keep many flowering plants in a greenhouse the smell is really sweet)
How much for a set of these keys? They don't offer them here in my country. Again, nice vintage patina on this one.
ReplyDeletewell, it is very expensive : one signed copy of "The only fly book by T.B. "
DeleteI think it could be a very good export article from Artichokistan but I am afraid the folks in your country will put a very high import tax on it ....