hey I really like fig 1 and those claw feet on metal hinge thingies that go in and out - nice work Ludek, and congrats on being in the museum - not you, your work!
thanks , Andrew! In Artichokistan the birds evolved into a gorgeous creatures. I would recommend to everybody to see them if you are in the neighborhood. "very much worth it" ;)
hey I really like fig 1 and those claw feet on metal hinge thingies that go in and out - nice work Ludek, and congrats on being in the museum - not you, your work!
ReplyDeletethanks , Andrew! In Artichokistan the birds evolved into a gorgeous creatures. I would recommend to everybody to see them if you are in the neighborhood. "very much worth it" ;)
DeleteThis one is a hopping success. Museum quality! Ludek, you are the last of the great Bloggers!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Ted! I know. Honestly. Great. Let's make Blogger great again... ;)
Delete:D
And what about you?????
Delete