Okay, I will try it. I must remember to hold very still lest I end up with a dimple in my eye. Glad you have opened up the Inn for visitors again. Yaaay!
Spammers beware. Yes. Oddly, I dont have too much trouble with them. But I check all the comments every day for my entire blog site blog. I only find maybe one every month, and its usually hidden in very old posts. I just delete them. This method works for me.
than, you are lucky one. There are periods I have approx. 3 to 5 stupid comments , I remove them and next day they place new ones. I am going to use captcha again......
Okay, I will try it. I must remember to hold very still lest I end up with a dimple in my eye. Glad you have opened up the Inn for visitors again. Yaaay!
ReplyDeletewell, you are welcome Ted! Hopefully the spamers stay away from my kingdom !
DeleteSpammers beware. Yes. Oddly, I dont have too much trouble with them. But I check all the comments every day for my entire blog site blog. I only find maybe one every month, and its usually hidden in very old posts. I just delete them. This method works for me.
ReplyDeletethan, you are lucky one. There are periods I have approx. 3 to 5 stupid comments , I remove them and next day they place new ones. I am going to use captcha again......
DeleteYou are very popular, it seems.
ReplyDeleteyes, Ted. By my rabbit, when he is hungry...
Delete:)
I've always wanted a dimple however, I'm thinking twice about that now:) A marvelous piece, as usual.
ReplyDeleteI guess I will also avoid this method ....;)
Delete