I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life.
Dr.Seuss
Friday, September 18, 2026
Is there anyone else here?
Dear Bloggers
Hello, are you still out there? Dear bloggers from the past, are you still around? Many have switched to Instagram, but I get the impression that some IG users have recently been leaving the platform or going into 'sleep mode.' I wonder if there is any interest in breathing new life into this platform. Instagram is slowly being dominated by AI, algorithms, and unwanted videos that are becoming increasingly annoying.
I compare it to food: you have fast food and you have slow cooking. Nowadays, it seems that the faster the media, the better. Not for me, though.
Artichokistan is still alive and kicking…
Consider this post a trial balloon. I am eager to find out if any living soul can be found here who is looking at Blogger feed and reading posts ..we will see. So here you will find some recent works from Artichokistan...no AI, no algorithms, just Artichokistan..
I would appreciate any reactions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment