Drill flies ( boorvlieg NL , Bohrfliege D ) are a family of insects from the order diptera. This genus of Drillfly is of worldwide notoriety for its destructive impact on agriculture. This one was found in Artichokistan. 😉 Watch out! 🙃
Pencil, cca 48 x 60 cm
You've given this piece a lot of patience, it shows. I suspect it's even more impressive in real life as the subtleties are likely evaporated when digital. The small visual tensions are very well put, my favorite is the back leg just touching the power cord.
ReplyDeleteand then there's the transparencies...
Nice work Ludek.
you are right about the patience : if somebody told me a few years ago that I will make a such drawing I would laugh a lot. It is something I try to learn... I was, frankly told , quit a long busy with it... especially to reach the wing transparency. Thanks Richard
ReplyDelete