I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life. Dr.Seuss

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fairy Tale Tree Houses

I am a lucky man. I am living near by a magical place full of these tree houses. Every time I come to visit this place I see new one is build. I am an unobtrusive observer but I never have seen anybody creating these beautiful tree houses. (or shall I call it  branch houses?)  May be one of you, visiting my blog, can reveal the mystery and tell me who's the architect. I should appreciated it very much.

3 comments:

  1. I could have sworn I left a comment on this post.
    Anyway, maybe I forgot to hit send. I think wrote something about how it looks like art, could be by Beuys :) Or some kids, but then kids usually wouldn't have the attention span long enough for this. No matter what is is, it's really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Eva. I know it actually does matter what it is, but I have to admit it makes the forest a bit more mysterious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sorry , I forgot "not" ....
    ...actually does not matter what....

    ReplyDelete