I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life. Dr.Seuss

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hands....

I like pigs.  Dogs look up to us.  Cats look down on us.  Pigs treat us as equals.  
Winston Churchill
When liberty comes with hands dabbled in blood it is hard to shake hands with her.
Oscar Wilde
Let a joy keep you. Reach out your hands and take it when it runs by. 
Carl Sandburg
Men of ill judgment ignore the good that lies within their hands, till they have lost it. 
Sophocles

2 comments:

  1. Very nice picture of you and your blog as a whole is regarded as a nice and readable. Come take a look Teuvo images www.ttvehkalahti.blogspot.com blog and tell your friends Teuvo pictures blog. Very good and pleasant autumn scenic roads. Teuvo Vehkalahti Suomi Finland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Teuvo!
    I'm happy you're enjoying my blog. I will definitely take a look at your blog.

    ReplyDelete