![]() |
| Lobster |
Always when I see engraved bark of the tree I am wondering who was that culprit and what was his motivation. Love for the nature, probably. Or love for somebody else. Everybody has different idea about love. LOVE. Luckily for me I do not own "The Sound Machine" as described by Roald Dahl in one of his stories. Imagine: so much pain and much screaming!
But back to my lobster. After some attempts to catch him I finally got him and brought this brave fellow in to the nearest ditch. Than I continued my walk.
I saw many trees with symbols of love: engraved hearts.
I realized he is a steward of the forest. He is an administrator. He keeps eye on his beautiful forest and protecting "his" trees.
He did not know my intentions were innocent.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment