I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life. Dr.Seuss

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Love for Nature



Lobster
Once upon time ......no, it was 2 weeks ago, I was in the forest to make pictures of the trees "adorned" by the (so called) nature lovers.  And I met this fellow, blocking my path. He waved with his scissors. He tried to stop me. I did not understand why......


Always when I see engraved bark of the tree I am wondering who was that culprit  and what was his motivation. Love for the nature, probably. Or love for somebody else. Everybody has different idea about love.  LOVE.  Luckily for me I do not own "The Sound Machine"  as described by Roald Dahl in one of his stories. Imagine: so much pain and much screaming! 


But back to my lobster. After some attempts to catch him I finally got him and brought this brave fellow in to the nearest ditch. Than I continued my walk.


I saw many trees with symbols of love: engraved hearts. 


I realized he is a steward of the forest. He is an administrator. He keeps eye on his beautiful forest and protecting "his" trees. 
He did not know my intentions were innocent.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment