I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life. Dr.Seuss

Friday, October 8, 2010

The Mysterious Island


My eye's focused on a piece of bark while walking in the forest. It had a shape of an small island, The Mysterious Island. I took it in my hands and put it carefully in water in the nearest canal.
"My Mysterious Island"was floating on water. And than I realized I was humming a title music  from the TV serie The Mysterious Island.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you did this drawing but the result is beautiful! Looks like charcoal or maybe crayon... but my guess would be charcoal... is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen for your visit and your reaction. Your guess is, however, not correct!! I call mijn technique "tikography" , just a combination of various techniques as drawing with pencil, pen,photography and than mixed up on Apple!

    ReplyDelete