Hello ! I found you through Roberto's blog =) Your little sentences on this blog like "Confidence in nonsense is a requirement for the creative process. Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." caught my eyes right away ! And your drawings are very fascinating ! Thanks for the comment on my painting ! It is actually inspired by Gustav Klimt =) Good to meet you here in blogland and hope to get to know you more ! =)
Thank you, Rene. I think I made today "new discovery". It is interesting: I knew only a very little about M.E. - only his " Der Elephant von Celebes" and king&queen statue. I did some research on internet today and found birds paintings. Great, I really like it. I have to deepen knowledge about him. And I feel honored you have made this association with his work!! Thanks!
Hello ! I found you through Roberto's blog =)
ReplyDeleteYour little sentences on this blog like "Confidence in nonsense is a requirement for the creative process. Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." caught my eyes right away ! And your drawings are very fascinating ! Thanks for the comment on my painting ! It is actually inspired by Gustav Klimt =) Good to meet you here in blogland and hope to get to know you more ! =)
Hi Sung-Hee! Thank you for visit and your words. (and Roberto thank you to ;) )
ReplyDeletethis is crazy good :D
ReplyDeletewell i hope you dont mind if i make some caption for your picture sometimes.
no, not sometimes.
ReplyDeletealways.
so it's like spamming your blog :D
Hi, this is an example (and result) how important it is to listen to the fellow bloggers ....they inspire me to create a crazy birds... terima kasih
ReplyDeleteyou are welcome, go ahead ! :)
ReplyDeletePrachtig.
ReplyDeleteMakes me think of the Max Ernst forest birds.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Rene. I think I made today "new discovery". It is interesting: I knew only a very little about M.E. - only his " Der Elephant von Celebes" and king&queen statue. I did some research on internet today and found birds paintings. Great, I really like it. I have to deepen knowledge about him. And I feel honored you have made this association with his work!! Thanks!
ReplyDelete