Perhaps we should not believe in the words of rabbits with duck head. There once was a rabbit, which, when pulled duck mask, then came a turtle head, and below this, a head of cricket, and below this an elephant's head, and so that people stood up their seats and walked out cursing, and screaming: This movie I already saw it!
Perhaps we should not believe in the words of rabbits with duck head.
ReplyDeleteThere once was a rabbit, which, when pulled duck mask, then came a turtle head, and below this, a head of cricket, and below this an elephant's head, and so that people stood up their seats and walked out cursing, and screaming: This movie I already saw it!
Oh but i will hold you so tightly and carefully when i see you again.
ReplyDeleteLike crystal.
Or an atom bomb.
xo
"Tied up in chains you just can't see
ReplyDeleteOr a beast in a gilded cage
That's all some people ever want to be
If you love somebody, set them free"
So I said to him: "Go ahead, if you want..."
ReplyDelete