You do not think that all. We went outside with our mask on? And when we talk about ourselves, we do with our mask on, but just for not telling the truth.
It is definitely interesting to think about. Everyone wears a mask, no one is `real '. At least according to Ensor. Also he used frequently masks in his work. For Ensor the visible face itself was a mask, a person, concealing a subject's true self.
in fact, I think in The Entry of Christ Into Brussels are all masks .. Probably, our drawings and paintings are our faces unmasked. By the way, I saw Tikography .. . All what I saw is very good!!!!!!
is an amazing painting. Especially if we think in the year it was painted. Only a madman could have done that. skeletons and paintings, and engravings. In addition, he first showed that when he wanted to paint "right" painted "right"
You do not think that all. We went outside with our mask on?
ReplyDeleteAnd when we talk about ourselves, we do with our mask on, but just for not telling the truth.
hello so sorry i come so late, i still cant remember what it is :/ sorry about that...
ReplyDeleteby the way, i'll give my man a mask for sure :D heheh thanks for this
ReplyDelete...if i had a man.
ReplyDelete:D
great picture of the moss mask and a quote to think about
ReplyDeleteIt is definitely interesting to think about. Everyone wears a mask, no one is `real '. At least according to Ensor. Also he used frequently masks in his work. For Ensor the visible face itself was a mask, a person, concealing a subject's true self.
ReplyDeletein fact, I think in The Entry of Christ Into Brussels are all masks ..
ReplyDeleteProbably, our drawings and paintings are our faces unmasked.
By the way, I saw Tikography .. . All what I saw is very good!!!!!!
Really? Tell me more :D !
ReplyDeleteDid I mentioned The Entry of Christ Into Brussels is an amazing painting?
ReplyDeleteis an amazing painting. Especially if we think in the year it was painted.
ReplyDeleteOnly a madman could have done that. skeletons and paintings, and engravings. In addition, he first showed that when he wanted to paint "right" painted "right"
Yes,If nothing goes right, then goes left.....
ReplyDeleteSorry, my English is very bad. when I said "right", I meant that he could paint like it was supposed to be painting a painter, at that time. I mean?
ReplyDeleteWell, we have many very good wineries, Bianchi, Navarro Correas, Lopez, etc, at this point I do not remember, but there are hundreds
ReplyDeleteI got it , it was supposed to be a joke .....(20:53)
ReplyDeleteNow I am thinking, he could be one of the characters from One Hundred Years of Solitude (Cien años de soledad)....
ReplyDelete