Great piece! Excellent
hey, the mushroom has changed into a grub, what will happen to him next?
Kafka. Fantastic story.
Thank you all for your compliments on my work!@Nelleke: Who knows? Maybe he will hatch, maybe he will stay in his grub........safely waiting for favorable conditions.... @Rene: indeed, Kafka's story!! You are very smart man!
of course, Kafka.I noticed.
heyyyyy where are you going, Bug?????
Kafka's story is so strong, when I (re)read it some time ago I had to draw the despair. http://renefijten.blogspot.com/2008/10/kafka.html
yes, this is very strong story. Such story leaves a deep impression in my mind. Bedankt Rene, wat een tekening! Net gekeken. Deze heb ik nog niet gezien, de sfeer ziet er in! Prachtig!
Great piece! Excellent
ReplyDeletehey, the mushroom has changed into a grub, what will happen to him next?
ReplyDeleteKafka. Fantastic story.
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your compliments on my work!
ReplyDelete@Nelleke: Who knows? Maybe he will hatch, maybe he will stay in his grub........safely waiting for favorable conditions....
@Rene: indeed, Kafka's story!! You are very smart man!
of course, Kafka.
ReplyDeleteI noticed.
heyyyyy where are you going, Bug?????
ReplyDeleteKafka's story is so strong, when I (re)read it some time ago I had to draw the despair. http://renefijten.blogspot.com/2008/10/kafka.html
ReplyDeleteyes, this is very strong story. Such story leaves a deep impression in my mind. Bedankt Rene, wat een tekening! Net gekeken. Deze heb ik nog niet gezien, de sfeer ziet er in! Prachtig!
ReplyDelete