I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life. Dr.Seuss

Monday, April 11, 2011

Alien?




Scientists are all the time searching for evidence of life within the Solar System. But do you think that "the others" are searching as well? I guess, they do. I captured one "alien" in the mud nearby my place I live.
I do not know where is he/she/it coming from. There was no rocket, no vehicle, no unidentified flying object or  identified flying object in the direct surrounding.  It could come from Gliese 581 because it seems to me this alien can fit on such dwarf star. But I am not sure.

Any suggestions are appreciated.  

3 comments:

  1. This is my kind of place!!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know... im an alien myself :/
    welcome to the club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/mita_indira/dwindlingconversation.jpg

    i feel like this.
    written by... i dont remember...

    ReplyDelete