@ LiquidBrick: Right, LiquidBrick! But those fishes have not really wheels, they are only using the wheels of husbands! Or have you seen a new species of fish with mounted wheels on their body? :D
@Vilt og vakkert: Thank you for your comment. I guess you are right.
Ah well but your quote says bicycle not mounted wheels. Anyway, as you rightly state in your later message, don't argue with an idiot :DDD (that would be me) Still. I love cycling.
The fish on bike was my first response too. I'll run the quote my by husband for verification;) I like the textures and the bait.
ReplyDeleteIt is a man fish! Fish with wheels, my head is spinning. :-D
ReplyDeleteThis is so0 terrific! Great texture and subject! Thanks for the smile this afternoon :o)
ReplyDeleteNow who said that????
ReplyDeleteFabulous illustration--great textures and colors.
Dit soort illustraties zijn super!
ReplyDelete@Elena: What did your husband answered? Was he "politically correct"?:D
ReplyDelete@LDahl: Sorry for that, next time I will make a "spinnig-less" illustration :)
@Jack: Great! Keep smiling! Smiling not only makes us look younger and more attractive, it also brings numerous health benefits! ;)
@Coreopsis: Oh, do not understand me wrong ! Of course the bicycles are very important for fishes! You never have seen a fish on the bike, have you?
@Rene: thanks, I appreciate your comment!
i shall take a note of it!!! :D
ReplyDeleteokay let's find a man!!!!
(a real man...)
you make my fish look terrible :D take that as a compliment!
ReplyDelete(i drew a fish for you).
ha!
Dark and funny at the same time - great work Mr Jokken.
ReplyDeleteR:)
well I am so glad I saw this. Are you on my column of good artists on the RHS of my blog? If not you better be, hold on I will check.
ReplyDeleteEvery Saturday I see loads of fishes on bikes going from market to homes and husbands. Who will eat most of the fish.
ReplyDeleteP. Who cycles a lot.
Heisann!
ReplyDeleteSometimes a husband is a good friend to take on a tour by bike! Might not opposite!!!!
Humorous drawing ;:OD)
@Wiccan Witch : Thank you for your compliment! (BTW your fish has glow of the stars, "my fish" only two wheels)
ReplyDelete@Richard: Dark and funny- something as our life !! Thanks!
@Andrew: Thank you, Mr.Finnie!! Gluing, gluing??
@ LiquidBrick: Right, LiquidBrick! But those fishes have not really wheels, they are only using the wheels of husbands! Or have you seen a new species of fish with mounted wheels on their body?
ReplyDelete:D
@Vilt og vakkert: Thank you for your comment. I guess you are right.
Ah well but your quote says bicycle not mounted wheels. Anyway, as you rightly state in your later message, don't argue with an idiot :DDD (that would be me)
ReplyDeleteStill. I love cycling.