Wow what a great image!
Nice use of texture. Looks like you had fun with this one.
Wow! Great texture and tone! Looks almost 3D. Nice one ;o)
beautiful, love the textures too. That fish really looks like he's looking at us.
Thanks for all your comments! @Cindy: indeed, I had really fun to work on this topic this week!@Cindy, Jack, Valérie: as you maybe noticed , I love to examine all kinds of different (natural) textures. But I should say : Examine the contents, not the bottle! :)
It's great! The fish looks slimy:) and the bottle like it has lain on the bottom of the lake for a long time.
and why do i feel like i need the fish to be happy? is it because the bottle was empty?(im examining the fish, not the bottle, Sir)
by the way, this is a very very rare yet beautiful image, Sir. happy to see your contribution this week, i dont feel like drawing anything...
What a mature and beautiful image. Love it!
@Agnes, L and LDahl: Thanks a lot for stopping by and your comments. I am glad you like it!
Nice
Wow what a great image!
ReplyDeleteNice use of texture. Looks like you had fun with this one.
ReplyDeleteWow! Great texture and tone! Looks almost 3D. Nice one ;o)
ReplyDeletebeautiful, love the textures too. That fish really looks like he's looking at us.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your comments!
ReplyDelete@Cindy: indeed, I had really fun to work on this topic this week!
@Cindy, Jack, Valérie: as you maybe noticed , I love to examine all kinds of different (natural) textures.
But I should say : Examine the contents, not the bottle! :)
It's great! The fish looks slimy:) and the bottle like it has lain on the bottom of the lake for a long time.
ReplyDeleteand why do i feel like i need the fish to be happy? is it because the bottle was empty?
ReplyDelete(im examining the fish, not the bottle, Sir)
by the way, this is a very very rare yet beautiful image, Sir.
ReplyDeletehappy to see your contribution this week, i dont feel like drawing anything...
What a mature and beautiful image. Love it!
ReplyDelete@Agnes, L and LDahl: Thanks a lot for stopping by and your comments. I am glad you like it!
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDelete