Today I found a picture of a maple blossoms on Elenacaravela's Blog. I wrote her that maples in The Netherlands are in the same stage!! I was, however, wrong. Due to unusual high temperature in the last few days the leaves rapidly unfurled, you can almost see it how it grows !!! So , Elena, I do apologize : our maples are miles ahead of yours :)
So, I will post the picture of the tree nearby where Louise (our sheep) lives, taken just a few minutes ago.





You are indeed ahead of us here on the east coast of the USA. Not only do you have full leafy trees, you also have a charmingly photogenic sheep. I have to say that I'm envious.--Great photos, enjoy your bounty!
ReplyDeletehttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-oVQZZm9kkeI/Ta8sU5uhCEI/AAAAAAAABC0/F9iAqtHdEvg/s1600/louise2.jpg ---> naughty Louise :D hahahha!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, ladies!
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite quotes is "The world is so full of a number of things, I'm sure we should all be as happy as kings."
If it is a unfurling maple leaf or funny sheep or.... or... does not really matter!
The sun through the leaves tells about the beautiful weather we have here.
ReplyDeleteLouise has such a beautiful eyes and I love the picture where she shoes her teeth :-)
ReplyDelete@Rene: yes, we can not complain about the weather last weeks !
ReplyDelete@Nelleke: Thanks, Nelleke. Louise is ALWAYS smiling at me!!
:D