@ LiquidBrick : hmm, interesting, so you think this picture, or the text or both are offensive? This was not so meant , of course, the quote just accompany the picture! BTW, The picture is straight of the camera, so there is no Pshoping. I take it as a compliment!
@ The Dharma Bum: So, was you On the Road? Hit the road to Desolation Peak!!
@LiquidBrick : I am afraid I did not get it. Have you been there and you are for ever offended by him? I am really sorry but I do not understand what do you mean...
looking at the woman, she's not a fan of picasso ;)
ReplyDeletei look at Picasso and i think of a sausage...
ReplyDeletewhat kind of person am i?
=(
hello?
ReplyDeleteare you sleeping?
@Rene Fijten: who knows, maybe she is an Picasso expert!
ReplyDelete@ indira lakhsmita : a hungry artist :D !!
@indira lakhsmita : hello back! No , I am awake, working.....
this is in defence of her who looks at the camera not at the sausage which has been so skillfully photoshopped in
ReplyDelete@ LiquidBrick : hmm, interesting, so you think this picture, or the text or both are offensive?
ReplyDeleteThis was not so meant , of course, the quote just accompany the picture!
BTW, The picture is straight of the camera, so there is no Pshoping. I take it as a compliment!
Oh noooooooo. I was wandering and I missed it!
ReplyDeleteEhhhhhh ... when I look at Picasso I think of a pizza.
Am I lost forever!!!!
'Ye who have visited the Picassomuseum in Barcelona will be the kind of person who will forever be easily offended by Picasso matters'
ReplyDelete~)~
-
@ The Dharma Bum: So, was you On the Road? Hit the road to Desolation Peak!!
ReplyDelete@LiquidBrick : I am afraid I did not get it. Have you been there and you are for ever offended by him? I am really sorry but I do not understand what do you mean...