oh, the padlock, no, no, the lock is not for anyone not to enter, is not to escape even the few ideas that I have, you know, I am an old man and every time I have less ideas, some think that ever I had them. some people get upset about it. I'm too tired.
Oh, no, sorry, you know I live in my own bubble. black colored foam that will not let me do anything external. only comes to me, That Mitchell and Webb Look
Oh, thank you very much, you know, sometimes one wants to do something, but he comes out again, I wanted to make a "moon-lynx" and I realized it was too much work to paint the skin of that animal. I had no heart to do it, I'm a little tired lately so it was a moon ... moon
Ah. the creative process, sometimes my ideas are spontaneous generation! although this does not exist, everything has a why Luna dormida? I do not remember, really, what was my Luna dormida?
I love puns!
ReplyDeleteReinforced by a picture, even better!
ReplyDeletehah, you made me klaigh os much I swallobed my tonge!
ReplyDeleteoh, the padlock, no, no, the lock is not for anyone not to enter, is not to escape even the few ideas that I have, you know,
ReplyDeleteI am an old man and every time I have less ideas, some think that ever I had them. some people get upset about it. I'm too tired.
oh this is so You.
ReplyDelete:D
back to work, have a nice night!!
ReplyDeleteSELAMAT MALAM LOUIIIIIISSSSSE!!!!!!
goedenacht?
ReplyDeleteokay sorry if i'm wrong, blame google translate!
@ mirando algo allá , Andrew and indira lakhsmita : :D
ReplyDeleteThank you very much, you know, I'm the left eye.
ReplyDeletea left eye can only look
not to think.
Cada vez estoy más cansado de la gente!
@ El Ojo izquierdo: cuidar de su ojo derecho, así, podría ser muy útil!
ReplyDelete“A man who does not think for himself does not think at all.” (O.W.)
@ Left eye : “Thinking is more interesting than knowing, but less interesting than looking” (J.W.v G.)
ReplyDeletehi.
ReplyDeleteokay time to stretch out and sleep.
ReplyDeletebye.
see you tomorrow.
same hour same place.
:D
Oh, no, sorry, you know I live in my own bubble. black colored foam that will not let me do anything external.
ReplyDeleteonly comes to me, That Mitchell and Webb Look
@ indira lakhsmita : ...........
ReplyDelete@ mirando algo allá : I am very bad in watching TV .....actually I have to look if I have got one :)
But black foam ! :D
good weekend with good wine for you, and good fodder for you know who.!!!!!
ReplyDeletePromise me what you say is true.
ReplyDelete@ mirando algo allá : thank you, the same to you!!
ReplyDelete@ indira lakhsmita : yes, I do :D
Oh, thank you very much, you know, sometimes one wants to do something, but he comes out again, I wanted to make a "moon-lynx"
ReplyDeleteand I realized it was too much work to paint the skin of that animal. I had no heart to do it, I'm a little tired lately so it was a moon ... moon
I meant: "sometimes one wants to do something, but something else comes out" (when you are drawing)
ReplyDeletethanks for your kindness. I think you are greatly exaggerated.
ReplyDeleteI'm obsessed with the Lynx, now try to paint a woman-lynx, see ...
That's called a creative process!
ReplyDelete......
I see, it is a real obsession : LUNA. Talking about moon.....I like your luna dormida !!!
Ah. the creative process, sometimes my ideas are spontaneous generation! although this does not exist, everything has a why
ReplyDeleteLuna dormida? I do not remember, really, what was my Luna dormida?
Oh sorry, sorry, sorry, just just saw your comments on DD! sorry!
ReplyDeleteSometimes I walk away too much of the world, but it makes me feel good
ReplyDeleteO people, away from me, I think sometimes scared.
ReplyDeleteafraid to tell the truth?
I can't keep up with answering !!:)
ReplyDeleteJust give me more time, Steppenwolf!!
Brilliant! I'm so jealous I didn't think of this! ;-)
ReplyDelete@ Curious Art : there is more "i's" to go!!! Do not worry!!
ReplyDelete