Red is almost my color with a touch of ocher... I have no fear of anything, Mmmm ... yeah, some things small, dark, that haunt me at night, sometimes I can see their eyes in the darkness, like two little dots of light blue. and when I saw your picture immediately reminded them, they are exactly as you painted, I have nightmares, but not tonight, I desided to dream of something else
@ ni estepario : you say "almost" . Is does mean also "not really". Though it it not my favorite color it is challenge to make something of it!
@ duermodespierto : Nice! I am glad for you!
@ Vilt og vakkert : who say love is red ? Does it mean that love can not have an other color? My love is blue , at least I thought that all my life ... :D
@ Nelleke:yes , abstract,non figurative, non objective , non representational or whatever it might be called. Well, actually it is a painting and not really an illustration but I thought :why not? In this case I associate swell , swelling with red threat ..... Thanks for your comment!
@ Elizabeth Rose Stanton : I hope not too much!!!! :)
I REALLY like this, the energy and colour of it makes me think of anger, how powerfully that can make us act - and inside, the black carefully contained, is the mind saying: act powerfully, but not without thought. I enjoy how many different responses this brought out in the comments.
Love this piece.
ReplyDeleteNicely done.
Red is almost my color
ReplyDeletewith a touch of ocher...
I have no fear of anything, Mmmm ... yeah, some things
small, dark, that haunt me at night, sometimes I can see their eyes in the darkness, like two little dots of light blue. and when I saw your picture immediately reminded them, they are exactly as you painted, I have nightmares, but not tonight, I desided to dream of something else
I'm lucky
ReplyDeleteHeisann!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I am!
Love is red, isn't it?
;:OD)
wow, abstract! I like it, it's very expressive!
ReplyDeleteMake me swell up, just looking at it :) Interesting.
ReplyDelete@ rick: thank you for your appreciation !
ReplyDelete@ ni estepario : you say "almost" . Is does mean also "not really". Though it it not my favorite color it is challenge to make something of it!
@ duermodespierto : Nice! I am glad for you!
@ Vilt og vakkert : who say love is red ? Does it mean that love can not have an other color? My love is blue , at least I thought that all my life ...
:D
@ Nelleke:yes , abstract,non figurative, non objective , non representational or whatever it might be called. Well, actually it is a painting and not really an illustration but I thought :why not? In this case I associate swell , swelling with red threat ..... Thanks for your comment!
@ Elizabeth Rose Stanton : I hope not too much!!!! :)
this looks like a red wolf... i'm not afraid of it i'm a predator myself.
ReplyDeleteI REALLY like this, the energy and colour of it makes me think of anger, how powerfully that can make us act - and inside, the black carefully contained, is the mind saying: act powerfully, but not without thought. I enjoy how many different responses this brought out in the comments.
ReplyDelete