Hah you had me on the title, and then on the image, and then, only then, on the caption. Foreshadowing ? Heh.... :)
How's this line out of Dan Brown's Book on the Holy Blood.
If Cardinal Frankenfard had known that opening that door would have bought about a catalytic catalclasm that would destroy the whole of humanity for the next eight million years, he wouldn't have opened the door.
Yea? Amazing piece of Literature :)
I like your work so much better :) And when we are as rich as Dan Brown we will be better still :)
Hope life is treating in the manner to which a man of your talents deserves :)
I am very very surprised you never have seen these twirlifications. There are many of them around us, just keep eyes open ! Thanks all of you for stopping by. @ roberto: thanks I am fine. How do you do? I have noticed it also :) ! (I hope it does not feel as a disaster ;))
Ooooh, nice!
ReplyDeleteWow super. How did you make this!
ReplyDeleteget it right this time or let go...
ReplyDeleteThis is breathtakingly clear! Thank-you for explaining!
ReplyDeleteNow this is an interesting and cool effect. But now I am dizzy.
ReplyDeleteHah you had me on the title, and then on the image, and then, only then, on the caption. Foreshadowing ? Heh.... :)
ReplyDeleteHow's this line out of Dan Brown's Book on the Holy Blood.
If Cardinal Frankenfard had known that opening that door would have bought about a catalytic catalclasm that would destroy the whole of humanity for the next eight million years, he wouldn't have opened the door.
Yea? Amazing piece of Literature :)
I like your work so much better :) And when we are as rich as Dan Brown we will be better still :)
Hope life is treating in the manner to which a man of your talents deserves :)
stopping by to wish you a nice day!
ReplyDeleteHi, how are you, I've noticed that lately you have not visited my blog?????????
ReplyDeleteI am very very surprised you never have seen these twirlifications. There are many of them around us, just keep eyes open !
ReplyDeleteThanks all of you for stopping by.
@ roberto: thanks I am fine. How do you do?
I have noticed it also :) ! (I hope it does not feel as a disaster ;))
no disaster at all.
ReplyDeleteEhhh. I have a translator on my blog. which is not very good but it works, otherwise I would not be writing
Dank u wel
ReplyDelete:")))
Lovely, ghostly, twirly & unearthly!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to such developments in the twirlification.
ReplyDelete@Rod: twirlification is going on ..... if we want or not... it 's life
ReplyDelete