heya art, sorry to have been gone solong ;0 i hope you are recovering ....boy these last two works roip err they rip thats surf tALK but that ex librus and this ione superb ...!!!
i am out of hospiral myse;f and an im in a brace for sux six weeks but am larning voice commands dictation blah so will pop in when i have it unser control!!!
Only birds... your image draws me in and I remember I dream of flying. It is beautiful. I stand at the foot of my lawn, toes over the edge, leaning forward until my weight takes me over - and my choice is, not to fall, but to balance, lean, feel the breath of air under me as I fly over my neighbourhood. It is beautiful, the hidden places overhead, the rooftops of my neighbours, the trees from above hiding things I knew from below, and then, a happy voice, I am grabbed and squeezed, my son's weight on my back, his voice in my ear. I am awake. Delighted by love, and chagrined at my sudden grounding. Love where your images take my mind, friend.
hi Sir. will be gone for a while. take care of yourself ok. sending hugs and cuddles to Louise also. oh okay, she can take my ram as her lover if she likes.
Oh, I think this is the Pilobolus-eye-view! I'm a bit stuck in the muck right now myself & yearn to be up there with those birds... but at least I do have a lovely view of soaring stripes!
heya art, sorry to have been gone solong ;0 i hope you are recovering ....boy these last two works roip err they rip thats surf tALK but that ex librus and this ione superb ...!!!
ReplyDeletei am out of hospiral myse;f and an im in a brace for sux six weeks but am larning voice commands dictation blah so will pop in when i have it unser control!!!
hope your show is comin togeteher 1
SEE YOU SOON man hugs ;0!!
Balloons can!
ReplyDeleteha boys , thanks!
ReplyDelete@rod: yes, you are right!
If the Tower of Babel had been made of Zebra coat, it would look like this. Your skill is astounding.
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautifully graphic cactus piece and a dramatic upshot.
ReplyDeleteI like it, and the birds like this cactus too because it has no needles!
i believe you!!!
ReplyDelete...and to reach a great height a person needs to have great depth.
okay i dont believe that -__-
great drawing btw! :))))))
ReplyDeleteOnly birds... your image draws me in and I remember I dream of flying. It is beautiful. I stand at the foot of my lawn, toes over the edge, leaning forward until my weight takes me over - and my choice is, not to fall, but to balance, lean, feel the breath of air under me as I fly over my neighbourhood. It is beautiful, the hidden places overhead, the rooftops of my neighbours, the trees from above hiding things I knew from below, and then, a happy voice, I am grabbed and squeezed, my son's weight on my back, his voice in my ear. I am awake. Delighted by love, and chagrined at my sudden grounding. Love where your images take my mind, friend.
ReplyDeletehi Sir.
ReplyDeletewill be gone for a while.
take care of yourself ok.
sending hugs and cuddles to Louise also.
oh okay, she can take my ram as her lover if she likes.
Oh, I think this is the Pilobolus-eye-view! I'm a bit stuck in the muck right now myself & yearn to be up there with those birds... but at least I do have a lovely view of soaring stripes!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, great image.
ReplyDelete...except of course the artist. The artist reaches for, and at times achieves great heights.
ReplyDeletesuch a pull from the simple spiral of the form.
That bird is envious.
,
Birds! My fave subject.
ReplyDeleteWell done design. Good choice of font, too.
Wonderful!
ReplyDelete