Wonderful, whimsical pencillaneous portable perfection! And honoring one of my favorite things in the universe too.
I do hope technology doesn't drive them out of existence!
I was at the grocery store with a pile of library books yesterday & the (very young) checker said "Is there a library around here or something? People are always coming in with books!" Answer: "Um, yes, it is next door." *pang of dismay*
@ rod: it is not cool style, I am cool!! ;) Thanks!
@Ted : thank youuuu!!
@ curious art : pang of dismay. I know where are you talking about. You are right. Some (young) people say they are reading literature. ( = Facebook and twitter) And they mean it seriously. A real "book" made of paper is old-fashioned, extinct THING.
This is a cool style of drawing Art! Another great pencillaneous.
ReplyDeleteYeah, Rod is right; let's see more of this style. It's great!
ReplyDeleteWonderful, whimsical pencillaneous portable perfection! And honoring one of my favorite things in the universe too.
ReplyDeleteI do hope technology doesn't drive them out of existence!
I was at the grocery store with a pile of library books yesterday & the (very young) checker said "Is there a library around here or something? People are always coming in with books!" Answer: "Um, yes, it is next door." *pang of dismay*
@ rod: it is not cool style, I am cool!! ;) Thanks!
ReplyDelete@Ted : thank youuuu!!
@ curious art : pang of dismay. I know where are you talking about. You are right. Some (young) people say they are reading literature. ( = Facebook and twitter) And they mean it seriously. A real "book" made of paper is old-fashioned, extinct THING.
pang of dismay
and dont forget about e-book application!
ReplyDeletecall me old fashioned but i prefer reading a real book to reading an e-book.
@ ill.poetry: yes, right, it is difficult to glue an ex libris into an e-book !
ReplyDelete:)
Thanks for stopping by!
This is incredible and belongs on a HUGE wall in the New York Public Library. Wow.
ReplyDelete