This raises many thoughts... Is this a scientist's little box with many compartments? I would like to explore the little white bird creature on the right.
Hey Art, hows it going? Well you know I have a book on opening your mind at home. It starts off with something like: Take the scalpel in the right hand. Then, without flinching make a small incision in the .... But seriously, your work is mind opening :) Love this piece very much and I need to takwe the time to study it so I can say soemthing intelligent like I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Joyous new year :) so there!
A fun maze!
ReplyDeleteyes.
ReplyDeletelet's.
xx
What a lovely drawing! And a nice citation as well.
ReplyDeleteThis raises many thoughts... Is this a scientist's little box with many compartments? I would like to explore the little white bird creature on the right.
ReplyDeleteyes , Sasa, it is a scientific collection of creatures found in the kingdom of Artichokes !
DeleteHey Art, hows it going? Well you know I have a book on opening your mind at home. It starts off with something like: Take the scalpel in the right hand. Then, without flinching make a small incision in the .... But seriously, your work is mind opening :) Love this piece very much and I need to takwe the time to study it so I can say soemthing intelligent like I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Joyous new year :) so there!
ReplyDeleteThanks all of you and I wish you a Merry Christmas, too!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I am the strangest thing, so I better explore myself.
ReplyDeleteNice display box of oddities here.
A Merry Christmas to you Mr. Jokken. If Krampus calls, don't let him in.
ReplyDelete:)
DeleteThanks, Mr. Ted!
Nice nonsense :) A favorite!
ReplyDelete