Great discoveries here! I like the drip irrigation elephant. That creature would really brighten up my back yard. How will I know if I open up a booby egg accidently?
Heh, you need to be locked up Art, preferably in a place with a spa and lots of red w ine and a plentiful supply of art making materials -so the rest of us don't miss out on your creations.
Great discoveries here! I like the drip irrigation elephant. That creature would really brighten up my back yard. How will I know if I open up a booby egg accidently?
ReplyDeletedo not worry, Ted, you will definitely notice it!
DeleteHeh, you need to be locked up Art, preferably in a place with a spa and lots of red w ine and a plentiful supply of art making materials -so the rest of us don't miss out on your creations.
ReplyDelete:) , Thanks. Not bad idea. Not at all!
DeleteWonderful stuff! I'd like one of those elephants for my garden this summer... so long as he doesn't stomp on the seedlings.
ReplyDelete