I lived down that Street once...or at least I thought I did..
This is brilliant. All roads lead to AT. Mesmerizing in its simplicity.
Thanks, Ted!
Rod, did you live there really? Great, you surely remember a pub on the corner, nr. 23! :)
Also, the freeway stops downtown, so no commuters can pass through without a purchase.
Great design!!
Thanks, Claire!
What a beautiful image! Looks like a central european city to me!
Yes, it is! In the heart of Europe. :) You have seen it well, Rene! Thanks.
This made me giggle, very clever!
kiitos :)
Ole hyvä :-)
I lived down that Street once...or at least I thought I did..
ReplyDeleteThis is brilliant. All roads lead to AT. Mesmerizing in its simplicity.
DeleteThanks, Ted!
DeleteRod, did you live there really? Great, you surely remember a pub on the corner, nr. 23! :)
DeleteAlso, the freeway stops downtown, so no commuters can pass through without a purchase.
ReplyDeleteGreat design!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Claire!
DeleteWhat a beautiful image! Looks like a central european city to me!
ReplyDeleteYes, it is! In the heart of Europe. :)
DeleteYou have seen it well, Rene! Thanks.
This made me giggle, very clever!
ReplyDeletekiitos :)
DeleteOle hyvä :-)
Delete